ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Valentine's day

Dear Mama,

    It's Valentine's day, and I do not know if I should greet you a happy valentine's day. This day will never be the same for me since you left us exactly 16 years ago, Mama. I understand why you had to go then, Mama. You've been fighting for us for so long, and you deserved to rest.

    I'm sorry for speaking in this tone again, Mama. Anyway, the children and I just arrived home. We ate at a nearby eatery, just within the neighborhood, Mama. Because while I don't like to celebrate this day, it would be unfair for our kids not to. I also bought a valentine cake for our Angel, Mama. She liked it.

    I don't know what to say in my letter. Please guide me, Mama. Please smile for me.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy