ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

What next?

Dear Mama,

    It's 5 more months before my term as Area Director in Toastmasters ends. I'm dragging my feet right now. I'm exhausted. I'm glad the area contest is over. Now, I need to help the club not only survive, but thrive, Mama. That means build membership and make sure they complete their speech projects.

    Why am I talking too much Toastmasters, lately? I'm sorry, Mama.

    My back hurst right now, Mama. I also feel like I'm getting a fever. I don't know if it's the weather, because of too much thinking and stress, or just because of my age.

    I wish you were here, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                        Daddy