ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Lazy Sunday

Dear Mama,

    It's 7:30 a.m., Sunday morning. The kids are still sleeping right now. Edgar actually woke up already earlier to wrap the lumpiang shanghai just to get them ready, afterward he went back to sleep, I am also with my early morning laundry. So, it's a sort of a laid back and lazy Sunday right now, Mama.

    We usually go out for grocery shopping during Sunday morning, Mama. But I no longer have enough money, so we skipped this routine today. Anyway, I'm just trying to relax, as you know I just finished my Area contest, and just trying to wait for my term to end. Probably doing some Director's tasks along the way.

    I am also trying to enjoy the quiet Sunday morning, Mama. By quiet, I'm not just referring to the environment, but especially my head. I just turned on the electric kettle so I can enjoy my second coffee for today.

    I guess  that will be all for now, Mama. I wish I can be with you soon.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.

            

                                                                                                Daddy