ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, April 27, 2024

Edgar's business

Dear Mama,

    I can't remember if I already mentioned this in my previous letters, but Edgar is really keen in starting his own business. He has been looking and thinking of a side hustle for many years now, and since the start of this month he is already buying the things he needs for his business.

    He is going to start his fishball business, Mama. First he bought the cart, then started buying all the other things - butane stove and butane cylinders, containers for the sauces and drinks, sticks and plastic cups, and other things he needs.

    At first he was planning to hire someone to take the fishball cart and sell for him, although the way I see it, Mama he wants to try selling fishball himself. Of course he will do it outside of this work schedule. He does not have any idea about the business, that's probably why he wants to try it himself first. Let's wish him luck and good experience in his endeavor, Mama.

    Ralph is not yet here. He went to Enchanted Kingdom with his previous co-workers. The company he used to worked in had a team building there, and somebody decided to list him as their +1 since they are allowed to bring one non-employee to EK. He'll be home probably late tonight, Mama.

    Angel will be having another job interview this week. She is also waiting for replies from the companies she applied in. So far, she hasn't received any feedback yet. I hope she'll find a job, and company, she will be staying for a long while.

    As for me, nothing's new, Mama. Just the same old tired and anxious me.

    Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. I wish I can be with you soon.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy