ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, April 13, 2024

Heal me

Dear Mama,

    I had my lab test and check up this morning for our annual physical examination. I hope the results are okay, Mama. I've not been really exercising nor watching my diet lately, but I'm taking my maintenance medicines, Mama. 

    Edgar is planning to start a business, Mama. I hope he will be successful in his business and learn from his first endeavor. 

    Ralph is still working, although he is looking for other opportunities, too. I am worried about his gout, Mama. It seems to be getting out of hand. He cannot walk normal anymore. I've been asking him to have it checked. It could be more than gout.

    Angel is still looking for a job. I hope she finds one where she can stay longer so I won't be worried too much about her once I'm gone.

    About me, nothing much. Still living with all these anxieties inside me. 

    That will be all for now, Mama. I hope to be with you soon. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy