ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Hot Sunday

Dear Mama,

    It Sunday afternoon, 4 p.m., and it's very hot! Ralph and Edgar are sleeping right now. Angel wants to sleep, too but she can't because it's so hot. The electric fans doesn't seem to be of much help. It's really very hot lately, Mama.

    Ralph was supposed to get his haircut this afternoon, Mama. However, he fell asleep after lunch. Probably because he wasn't able to sleep last night. You know he's been working graveyard shift, probably why he can't sleep at night even when he doesn't have work.

    That's all I have to say, Mama. I hope you will visit me soon in my dreams.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy