Dear Mama,
It's a rainy Friday evening, Angel just arrived at work. It's already 8 p.m., she left at 7 p.m. earlier. What used to be just a 20-minute travel took almost an hour because of the traffic caused by the rain, Mama. We just had our dinner. I hope Ralph will leave earlier tonight to avoid the traffic.
We went out last night for dinner, Mama. Since, Angel has work on Saturday and Sunday, Ralph decided we should take our family time last night, since it was Angel's day off.
All our children are okay now, Mama. Although Edgar and Angel are under medications. Angel has antibiotics prescribed again to her. Her total medicines reached 2k, Mama. It was another unexpected expense. I'm praying they will be healthy soon.
That's all for tonight, Mama. I wish I can hug you right now.
I miss you, Mama.
I love you.
Daddy