ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Another rainy evening

Dear Mama,

    It's another rainy Sunday evening. It's already rainy season indeed. Angel is already at work, Mama. Although she hasn't confirmed yet. She left earlier via Grab car, but she often cannot send a message immediately because she needs to log in and settle down. This usually takes time, Mama, unfortunately. Because they only have one elevator and there are many users. She would usually send a message later during her break when she gets caught up.

    We already had our dinner, Mama. We were supposed to go to the wake tonight, Ralph and I. But I don't feel well. I got rained on this afternoon while I was taking the laundry from the clothesline because it rained suddenly. I already took medicine, Mama. I cannot be absent from work tomorrow because it's a Monday and I would need a medical certificate if I called in sick.

    That's all for tonight, Mama.

    I wish you were. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy