Dear Mama,
It's Sunday, 6 p.m., and Angel is getting ready for work. Yes, Mama, like what I told you before, she has work on Saturdays and Sundays. Her days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays. That means there will be no more family time, or they will be rare, if ever. Ralph has work on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and both of them work night shifts, Mama.
So, if we go out on Angel's day off (weekdays) or Ralph's (weekends), one of them will have to cut off their rest time and we will have to leave early, Mama. And we will have to watch our time because someone will need to report for work. I don't think that's a good bonding time. That's why they might really be less to no more family time, Mama.
It's been raining heavily the whole day, Mama. Although the rain has paused for now. I hope it won't be raining when Angel leaves for work later. Edgar is better now, he's preparing our dinner.
That will be all for now, Mama. I don't like to start whining again, so I better stop.
I miss you, Mama.
I love you.
Daddy