ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Gout to be believe in magic

Dear Mama,

    It's gout season again, or at least in our house. Ralph and Edgar are both having their bouts with gout, Mama. Ralph's was just early this week, and Edgar's started today. Ralph is getting better, Mama. Unfortunately, Edgar's is a bit painful as I see it. He's having difficulty walking, Mama. And in my mind I'm singing 'Gout to believe in magic."

    I'm just trying to be funny, Mama. But deep inside I'm worried. This gout seems to be a traitor. It strikes when you least expect it. I wish there was a way for them to be fully healed from their gout, Mama. I had my bout with gout long time ago, when you were still with us. It lasted for about 2 days, then it disappeared. I had some minor attacks, but never was as painful as Ralph's and Edgar's. And I never had it again for a long time, Mama.

    It's Angel's last day of her 2-days day off, Mama. She'll get back to work tomorrow. I think she's sleeping now, and also Edgar. Ralph is resting and will be getting ready in a while. We already had our dinner, Mama.

    It's still raining, and there's a typhoon. I just read now in Facebook that face-to-face classes in Angeles City are suspended tomorrow because of the inclement weather. I hope everything will be fine.

    I guess that's all for now, Mama. I wish I can dream of you tonight.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy