ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Tatay's birthday

Dear Mama,

    It's Tatay's birthday today. Although he is already in heaven, we are still celebrating it. It will be a lunch celebration, Mama. Ralph and Edgar already left to join their cousins, aunties, and uncles in lunch. I did not go with them, Mama. 

    I was supposed to accompany Angel here at home, and she is supposed to rest because she has work tonight. But Angel isn't home yet, Mama. It's already 10:30 a.m. She said she needed to buy some things at the mall, so she waited for it to open. So, I'm home alone now. 

    Anyway, I was waiting for the garbage truck because our garbage hasn't been collected for almost a month now, Mama. The problem is, they rarely come, and when they do Ralph and Angel are sleeping because they came from night shift, while Edgar and I are still at work. I was only able to catch them when they come on weekends or late in the afternoon. That did not happen lately, Mama. I hope they come today, I'm really stressed by all the accumulated trash.

    I guess, that will all for now, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy