Dear Mama,
It's Friday night and Edgar and I just had our dinner. Angel is already at work. Ralph did not work tonight, but he's out right now to attend a trivia quiz night. An event that he usually attends during weekend, Mama.
I've been stressed again lately, Mama. First, our garbage hasn't been picked up. I think it's almost a month. They haven't been coming lately, or if ever they come it might be when I am at work, and Ralph and Angel are both sleeping, coming from graveyard shift, Mama. That's why our trash is filing up. I think I already have more than 5 big black bags of trash right now.
Another one that's been stressing me is my hair, Mama. It's long and I haven't had a haircut for long time now. I think the last time I had a haircut was June, or maybe even May before my birthday. It's not that I couldn't find time, Mama. But I had to get home straight from work because I was hoping to catch the garbage truck. Yes, my stresses are connected, Mama.
Finally, our new dog is also stressing me. She's hyperactive, Mama. A bit rowdy, and I couldn't control her. Sometimes, she is pounding on the cats, not to scare them or anything. But I think she just wanted to play, Mama. The problem is, she might be hurting them. And the cats, not used to having dogs around, are afraid of her. And another problem with her is she's tearing the plastic bags of trash, so I had to hang them so she couldn't reach them. But since our garbage is not being collected, I'm running out of spaces to hang them, Mama. Like I said before, all my stresses are connected.
Sorry, Mama, I'm just venting out. It's really difficult when you have no one to talk to about your concerns. I really wish you were here.
I miss you, Mama.
I love you.
Daddy