ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The rain hasn't really stopped

Dear Mama,

    It's Wednesday evening, and we just had our dinner. Angel and Ralph are sleeping right now, Mama. It's Angel's day off today, so she' resting after we had our dinner. Although she asked to be woken up at 10 p.m. so her body clock won't be confused. Ralph's time won't be until later, so he's resting now. I'll wake him up 9 p.m., Mama.

    Edgar's not yet home. He sent a message that he'll be late tonight. So, I ordered food delivery again for our dinner, Mama. I'm no longer confident in cooking since Edgar took over the kitchen. That's why I'm having a problem when he's not around.

    It's been raining non-stop, Mama. We are actually on red warning signal, which is the highest signal as far as the volume of rainfall is concerned. I hope it won't be raining later when Ralph leaves for work, and when Edgar travels for home.

    I don't have anything much to say really, Mama. But I miss you so much. How I wish I can see you even just in my dream. I need your hug, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy