ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Almost Christmas

Dear Mama,

It's late and I'm still awake. I was trying to work on my second book, Mama. It's not yet finished, but it will be soon. I'm just collating everything. Hopefully, I would be able to get enough funds so I can publish it next year. I hope you'll be proud of me, Mama.

It's almost Christmas, but I am still not sure if we can celebrate it and have our Christmas party that you started years ago. I am praying that they finally give us our 13th month pay so we can have the budget for the celebration. I still do not have any gifts for the kids, Mama. I'm sorry for putting them last on the list. I was hoping to give them something special. Unfortunately, there won't be enough money for my plans. Still, I am praying. I want this to be the best Christmas for the kids, Mama.

Well, I will be sleeping now. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for me and the kids. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy