ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Start of another week

Dear Mama,

Tomorrow is the start of another week. Another week of hoping for me... hoping that something good will happen... hoping that things will get better for me and the kids. I just learned that I have so many options, Mama. I pray that this time I will choose the right one, for the sake of the kids.

I also want to tell you that Edgar made his own bed out of the wooden boards from out internet cafe. His classmate helped him do it. Although it was more of Edgar helping his classmate though. They finished it this afternoon, they were working on it for two Sundays. It just need a foam and Edgar will be ready to sleep in his own room. He's been sharing the bed with Angel in her room because he has no bed in his room before.

Anyway, I'll stop for now Mama. Tomorrow, I'll start with our week and hopefully, this time I'll find the right direction. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy