ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, January 17, 2013

We're doing okay, Mama


Dear Mama,

I hope you're doing fine. Such a silly statement, I know. Of course you're fine! You're in heaven! Don't worry about us, Mama. Honestly, we're not really fine, but we are coping. I just cannot give up, right Mama?

Actually, I really do not have anything to say to you. But I really wish I could talk to you right now. Or maybe just sit right beside you and hold your hands. It may not change anything, but it will make me feel better.

I don't want to whine. I'm tired of whining Mama. I assure you though, that while I was whining then, I was doing something Mama. Although sometimes, all I can do really is pray. Pray that everything will be okay soon, and it will be okay for a long period of time.

Today's Angel's last day of periodical examination. Last grading period she was ranked no. 5 in her class. I hope she gets higher ranking this time.It will surely boost her self-confidence.

Ralph and Edgar are okay. Ralph in his OJT seems to be doing fine. Edgar seems to be good in his school too. I am not receiving any complaints from them.

I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy