ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dear Mama,

I did not go to work today. Angel was also absent from school. I took her to the doctor this morning, Mama. We went to a dermatologist. Her skin asthma is getting worse, Mama. She woke me up at past 3 a.m. and she was crying. She said she cannot sleep and she was trying to scratch her neck, I held her hands to stop her from doing that, Mama.

At the doctor, she was given medicine, soap and moisturizing lotion. She was also advised what to do for her condition to be better, Mama. I hope that this time her skin will really heal. I am not feeling well myself, Mama. I don't know, maybe because of the weather or from too much thinking from another rejection I went through. But don't worry, Mama. I will not let you down. I will make sure that our children will not be affected by whatever I am going through.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. Help me make Angel better please. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy