ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Dear Mama,

We were able to watch Angel's play last night, Edgar and I, and I am very proud of our Angel. She was very good throughout the play, Mama. She even had a solo song number.The play was great, Mama. I enjoyed the play. Angel really got your genes, Mama. I'm sure she got her talent from you. Tomorrow, I will watch her again, Mama.

Edgar will also have his moment, Mama. I just learned that he will be performing in SM Clark sometime in September. I just learned about it from Angel. Edgar is not telling me about it. It's actually a competition, Mama and Edgar is one of the contestants. He will be singing solo. I hope I will be able to watch it.

Ralph, of course, as you know is busy in Makati. He is so engrossed in his work, I think. But whatever the reason is, it's okay as long as he is enjoying himself. I'm sure he is just overwhelmed by his independence right now. I'm pretty sure he is learning a lot, Mama.

As for me, I will be publishing my second book Plethora soon, Mama. I hope it will be within the first 2 weeks of September. I just need to finish proofreading my manuscript. I've already done some proofreading but it seems I never get all the faults completely because every time I made a run through, I always find something new. Unfortunately, I have no money to pay for proofreaders. Anyway, I just hope that I will find everything before I get tired on reading and decide to proceed with the publication.

Well, I guess that will be all for now, Mama. I hope my letters do not bore you. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy