ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, August 29, 2014

Dear Mama,

I just finished my lunch. Today I am alone again at home, Edgar and Angel both went out. I guess this is how it will really be for the days to come. I must accept this role-reversal.

Anyway, I watched Angel again last night Mama. She is really good, she took after you. I'm happy she did. I was able to ask an officemate take a video of her while singing solo, Mama. Unfortunately Mama, yesterday was her last performance. She will not join next week anymore. As I told you in my previous letter, she was having some problem. At least she was able to experience theater play, and a lead role at that.

In two-week's time, it will be Edgar's turn, Mama. He will be joining a singing competition in their school's cultural nights. I hope he performs well. I'm sure he stands a chance, Mama. Ralph will be coming home this evening, Mama. I just don't know what time but I'm sure it will be late night again like what he always does. I just hope he will be safe during his trip.

Well, that will all for now, Mama. I hope you're not getting tired of my letters. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy