ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, I watched our Angel again during her play. She’s really good, Mama. She really got your talents when it comes to theater and performing arts. If only you can see her, you will be really proud of her, Mama.

Unfortunately Mama, she is having some issues. It looks like she’s been having bad experiences dealing with all the people she is working with. I hope she learns from it so that she would know how to handle similar incidences in the future. I am just telling her that what she is going through right now can really be expected when working with different types of people. But she was really upset last night, Mama.

Anyway, Edgar will be competing next month in a singing competition as I have told you in my previous letter. I’m glad he is finally putting his talent out for others to see. That means he is already gaining self-confidence, Mama. Actually, Angel said that he seems to be a different person once they are in school. Angel describes him as someone who is really confident and in control. I guess it is all because of his exposures lately working with a lot of people.

Ralph, as I’ve told you, is already his own man already. I think he can take care of himself now. His independence has done him good. I just hope he will learn to avoid bad influences there.

Well, I guess that will be all for now Mama. I hope you will visit me in my dreams soon. I miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy