ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dear Mama,

I guess I am going stay in my present job. They gave my demand just so I will not resign, Mama. I just waited for it to be signed to be sure, because there were promises that were not really given before. If only they did this before, we would still have our original team intact. I am the only one who is left from our original team, Mama. I guess this is how it should be. I asked the kids, both Ralph and Angel said I should just stay although Edgar said I should pick the new one. Although Edgar have not really given it a thought, Mama. When I explained to him, he saw the advantages and disadvantages of staying and going away. Anyway, I do hope my decision is what would be best the kids, Mama. I really wish I was telling all this to you personally.

Ralph is now sick, Mama. His feet is hurting and has difficulty walking. I think he has gout. He already went to the doctor for a check-up and today he will get the result of the his blood test. I feel sorry for him because I cannot be with him to comfort him and make him feel well. I called him and advised him of the necessary precautions he needs to take for quick healing. Help make him feel well, Mama.

Edgar had problems with his subject again, Mama. He was not able to enroll for the second semester immediately. He got an incomplete grade in one of his subjects, but last night he said it was already okay and his final grade for the subject will be uploaded soon. He was also able to enroll but he had to talk to the registrar to allow him even if he has one incomplete grade. I don't really think it was his fault, Mama. Their teacher seems to be inefficient and disorganized. They were only told about it during the enrollment period. I was willing to write the school about it, but he keeps telling me it's not necessary. I would like to respect that, Mama.

Angel will be having their second periodical examination next week. I yesterday I filed a half-day leave just so I can process another promissory note so I can get her exam permit. Again, I was looked down as I was getting my promissory note signed. I hope this promissory note would end soon. But as of now, I have no choice, Mama. I have to suffer the humiliation every time I get exam permits for the kids.

Well, that will be all for now Mama. I think I have said quite a mouthful already. I'm sorry for bothering you this much. I hope you will visit me again in my dreams soon. I miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy