ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, November 3, 2014

Dear Mama,

I just told my office that I would be resigning soon, I am just waiting for my contract from another company. I know it's not wise to tell them when I am still not sure, Mama. But I do not want them to be caught by surprise, at least they would know my plans and they can prepare beforehand. Now, I just hope the offer and conditions of the contract from the other company will be favorable to me, Mama.

It's funny that I feel sad again in leaving my present work when I know it would be best for the children once I got transferred to my next job. I just hope I made the right decision, Mama. I'm tired of making erroneous judgment calls, especially ones that affects our kids.

Wish you were, Mama. I wouldn't have made to many wrong decisions. I miss you,