ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dear Mama,

We were able to go out yesterday to celebrate your birthday. It was Ralph's treat, Mama. I enjoyed it not because it was free, but because it was our son who treated us to dinner. It's not really the first time he did it, Mama. Most of the time, when he goes home for the weekends, he would treat us to lunch or dinner. 

We had a good time last night, Mama. We had pizza and pasta, afterwards we went to the mall because there was a sale. Ralph bought long sleeved polo and I bought shirt for Edgar and pants for Angel. We went home at around 11:00 p.m. because there was a long line at the cashier. Then we stopped at McDonald for sundae and ice cream. I like that the kids are really enjoying each other's company now, Mama. 

Upon reaching home, the kids already went to sleep. After resting for a while, I also slept too, Mama. I was glad that we were able to spend time together for your birthday. I really wish you were still here, it would have been a happier celebration. I miss you, Mama.

Take care of yourself always. Hope to see you soon.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy