ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Dear Mama,

Happy birthday!

It's your birthday again, Mama. We will be celebrating your birthday like we always do, Mama. We're just waiting for Ralph, he is still resting. He just arrived this afternoon Mama. He went to Laguna last night with his office mates where they stayed until this morning. That is why he is still tired.

I was not able to prepare anything because I also came home late after our Christmas party last night. Actually, I came home early Mama. I was able to go home at 4 a.m., because I was just hitching a ride so I have to wait for them to go home. There was no available public transportation service from where we had our party, Mama. So, I had no choice but to stay and wait. Anyway, it was fun Mama. Our group won 3rd place in the sing and dance competition. Not bad, considering that we just practiced for 3 days.

I hope Ralph wakes up soon so we won't be late. It's almost 6 p.m. Mama. I'm sure you're celebrating your birthday there too with your fellow angels, Mama.

I miss you, Mama. I wish we are celebrating together. I wish you were still here.

Take care, Mama. I love you and happy birthday!


Daddy