ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dear Mama,

In a week's time, it will be your birthday. Of course, the kids and I will celebrate it, Mama. I know you will be with us then, as you are always with us. I'm excited for this year and also for Christmas. It will be lot better than how it was last year, Mama. I pray this is how it will be for the years to come.

Ralph came home yesterday at around 7 p.m. He brought home a min-refrigerator. He bought it from his girlfriend who has transferred dormitory. I can't believe he was able to travel with that refrigerator, Mama. But he looks fine when he arrived last night.

Angel has gotten less irritable these past few weeks, Mama. I hope it's because she is maturing, or maybe because her skin asthma is getting better. Let's just hope she will continue to be like that. She finally decided to use her scholarship and study in STI, Mama. She said she will take a 4-year IT course.

Edgar, has gotten crazier and more outspoken, but in a good way, Mama. He has gotten more confident. I guess it's because of the experience he was having in school. He exposed himself to a lot of extra-curricular activities, Mama. I see him to be a great leader someday, something that I think he got from you.

Well, that will be all for now Mama. I really wish I can embrace you and hold your hands again. I really miss you, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy