ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, December 19, 2014

Dear Mama,

It's almost Christmas and I am excited for our Christmas party on the 24th. I still was not able to buy gifts for the kids, Mama. Actually, I still was not able to prepare the program for our party. The only preparation I've done so far is to prepare a design for our t-shirt this year.

I know the kids are already big for this party Mama, but I hope they are liking what we are doing and will still participate actively for this year's party. I always say to them that we will continue doing this to remember you since you started this family Christmas party and that they should continue to do it even if they already have their own family.

I hope you will be joining us then Mama. I really wish you can be with us. We miss you, Mama... I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy