ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, August 21, 2009

Edgar, Angel and Ralph

Dear Mama,

It's 1:09 AM, I was about to sleep but I remembered I haven't written for some days now. Edgar is not here Mama, he is in a 'stay-in' seminar being held at Balibago. I allowed him to go so he would learn to be by himself. The seminar is about visual arts Mama. I hope he's just fine.

Ralph will go to Arayat tomorrow. He said they would have to reviews or study the place. Perhaps, they would conduct some interviews too. I just hope, he'll be okay too Mama.

Angel will have their practice in school tomorrow too. And after lunch, they might go to their classmate's house or they would go here to continue practicing. Either way, I'm worried Mama.

By the way, we went to Kyla's birthday this afternoon. Fortunately, nothing untoward happened. I wish everything was sincere. At least the kids saw their cousins, aunties and uncles from your side. We also chance upon Apo who was about to go home.

That's all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy