ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What should I do Mama?

Dear Mama,

Lately it seems that I've lost zest in blogging. Ironically, it started after I won the emerging influential blogger award. It doesn't feel like fun anymore Mama, somebody took my enthusiasm and threw it out of the window.

What should I do Mama? I know I should keep on going, it's my bread and butter, that's why I am giving it my all. You know how I work when I give everything I got Mama. Why does thing need to happen?

They were my friends Mama. Yes, until now I still see them as friends. I no longer want any enemies Mama... all I want to do is write.

I'm sorry Mama, bothering you again with all these nonsense. I really wish I can hug you now, I'm sure it will everything alright.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy