ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just another letter

Dear Mama,

How are you? I'm sorry I haven't written for quite a few days. Everytime I plan to write, my mind would always wander. I don't understand why.

Lots of things happened this week Mama. Angel had their 'fiesta sa Holy Family' and also their celebration of the 'Buwan ng Wika' where she danced. In both events, she was very frustrated and almost depressed, all because of her adviser. I worry for her Mama. Please tell me what to do.

Edgar got sick again. I hope it's not what I'm thinking Mama. He said he's having difficulty breathing sometimes. I hope I can remedy it with fruits and juices.

Ralph... well, still the same Mama.

I barely made it this month Mama. I'm referring to our finances. I'm having trouble managing money now, because the 'income' is not as big as last month. This is the only problem with work Mama, it's not regular. Hopefully, things will get better soon.

That will be all for now Mama. Please pray for me. Take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.



Daddy