ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I wish you were with us...

Dear Mama,

Today, the kids and I went to the mall. We didn't have electricity the whole day that's why we decided to spend the day at the mall. We just roamed around, ate, and then roamed again. After which, we went home. We were just killing time Mama because there's nothing to do at home, and it's so hot. You know how Angel gets irritated when its hot.

There were so many people at the mall today Mama. Perhaps they were there for the same reason too, to get away from the heat. There were families... complete families.

I wish you were with us this afternoon Mama, we could have more fun... because we're complete. I miss you Mama... I really do. I wish I could be with you... I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy