ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm getting good!

Dear Mama,

You know what? I think I'm getting good in budgeting Mama. I am listing all our expenses for the last two weeks. Last week, I spent more than P1,000 on food but this week, it's only P500 plus. Isn't that good Mama? I noticed, every time I went to pick up Angel at school, I passed by the grocery store and buy something. And I always end up with food in the freezer - uncooked. This week, I went to the grocery store only once.

I hope I can keep this up Mama. Right now, I'm concentrating on the food, which is a necessity. I'm also cooking now Mama, only I'm doing easy dishes. You know, the frying thing, maybe I'll try to cook 'real' food soon.

The contest is over Mama, the winners are not yet announced. I don't know what to expect and I don't want to think about it.

That's all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy