ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

About Angel... and her dog Chuchi

Dear Mama,

It has happened. The thing that I most feared has happened Mama. Angel has her first 'visit' and it came while she was in school. It's a good thing her classmate thought her Mama, otherwise I wouldn't have known what to do.

Last Sunday, on our way home from the homecell, she said she's felling pain below her abdomen and told me that 'it's about come.' I don't know how she knew it, but we passed by the drugstore and bought napkin just to be prepared.

It didn't arrived that night Mama, but on Monday I told her to bring it school just in case it does. And she didn't tell me anymore about it. I just found out this morning because she's bringing another one and told me she has used the one she brought yesterday.

I was relieved Mama that someone was able to assist her. It wasn't really as scary as I thought it would be. But of course, it would have been different if you were here to guide her. I hope there wouldn't be any complications.

Angel's dog Chuchi is also our concerned now Mama. She hasn't eaten for two days and refused whatever we give her. She doesn't want to play anymore.

I'm worried because Angel loves her so much. She makes Angel happy just to see her. I hope she recovers and gets well.

That's all for now Mama. I wish I was saying these things to you personally. I really miss you Mama.

Take care of yourself.

I love you.


Daddy