ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's inevitable Mama... the kids are growing

Dear Mama,

It's really inevitable, and I don't kno if I will be ready Mama. The kids are growing up fast.

Yesterday, Edgar went home late. When I asked him, he said they worked late in school. But since I sensed he's not telling the truth, I asked him again... he said, he accompanied a classmate home. I supposed it's a girl.

Today, Ralph didn't go home for lunch. He just text me and said they are going to his classmate's house. Not to ask my permission Mama, but just to inform me. He knew I would be waiting for him for lunch.

And Angel have been getting lots of calls at nights... mostly from her girl classmates, but there were also boys. I know, they are harmless and all... but they're still boys Mama!

They are growing up fast Mama... making decisions on their own... the boys already looking at their girl classmates.

I know it's normal Mama... but if you were only here, this could be easier to face. I wish you were Mama.

Take care of yourself now Mama. I really miss you.

I love you.


Daddy