ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hope everything goes well

Dear Mama,

The kids are all fine now, nobody is sick anymore. I didn't get sick either, although I always feel sleepy most of the time. If it weren't for the kids' sickness, the last week would have been great for us Mama.

Anyway, it was over and I'm glad we survived it. Hopefully, things will be better from now on.

My blogging income is now becoming regular Mama, I also received money from GSIS. Now I can pay for the children's tuition fee. I was also able to pay some debt, at least now, I can start again with a clean slate. I hope this is the start of good things for us Mama.

Wish you were here. I want to share something with you. But I'll just tell when it finally materializes.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy