ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tatay is in the hospital

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, Tatay was admitted in the hospital. Ate Det rushed him there because they noticed him pale and having a hard time breathing. He was later diagnosed for pneumonia and other complications, he has a high BP too Mama.

The kids and I were at the movies yesterday when Ate Det texted me Mama, I thought we can finally celebrate a very belated father's day. These past two weekends, all the kids got sick. This time since I didn't get sick, I thought we can celebrate. But I was wrong Mama. Looks like celebration of any sorts is forbidden for me.

Sorry Mama, I'm ranting again. I just don't know what say. I really thought that everything will be fine for us finally.

I'll stop now Mama, please help me pray for Tatay to recover without any further complications.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy