ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Before I go to sleep

Dear Mama,

Before I go to sleep, I thought of writing you a letter just to keep you updated with what's happening (although I'm sure you already knew it). Like I said before, the two boys are growing up and they are getting 'busy' these past few days, Angel on the other hand is really getting serious in her studies.

I'm doing better in my blogging now Mama. Hopefully by next month, I would get something more tangible for all my writing efforts. Pray for me Mama.

Sometimes I wish that you just left and went to a far away place Mama. At least I can expect to see you again then. But whenever the reality of what happened comes to me... it still hurt Mama... I still miss you. I really wish you're still here.

Take care of yourself Mama.

I love you.


Daddy