ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm nervous Mama

Dear Mama,

I'm nervous Mama. Today is the last day of the contest for the influential blogs, I don't know if I'll make it. I'm hoping I would Mama, but I just don't know enough people. Times like these, I could use your help, I know you can convince a lot of people to support me.

This means a lot to me Mama, I hope to make you proud by proving that I am good in what I'm doing. I hope people can get to read my blogs and believed that I'm worth the vote.

Angel is in the school now Mama, and so is Edgar. Ralph will have a class this morning too, he'll be on his way anytime now.

Haven't taken my breakfast yet, I'm on my second cup of coffee though. I feel restless Mama. I know, my life doesn't depend on this. But it's been so long since I really got something to prove for myself.

In moments like these, I really could use your hug Mama... I miss you.

Take care of yourself. I think I bothered you enough, just please pray for me, okay.

I love you Mama.


Daddy