ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, July 17, 2009

A rainy Saturday morning....

Dear Mama,

Good morning. Good thing today's Saturday Mama and there's no school. The rain have been pouring all night long. I don't know if there's another storm.

I was supposed to write you last night, but I held if off lest I would rant to you again. Because it was already past ten in the evening and Ralph wasn't home yet. And if I hadn't text him, he wouldn't inform me that one of his classmate was having his birthday.

Like I said, they're growing up Mama, and I can't prevent them from having their social life. My request from Ralph was simple, just to inform me so that I won't worry. I don't know if it's intentional or not, but he doesn't Mama. And I don't want to be breathing over his shoulders always, it won't help him.

Wish I knew how to handle him and make him even more responsible. I don't want to think I'm failing... but it looks like I am Mama. I really wish you were here.

That's all for now Mama. Breakfast in a moment.

Take care of yourself. I miss you mama.

I love you.


Daddy