ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Edgar wants to join a band

Dear Mama,

Edgar asked me the other day if I would allow him to join a band. He has been invited by a schoolmate to be their lead guitarist Mama. They would even join a battle of band competition once I allow him.

Would I allow him Mama? Half of me said I should, perhaps if you were here, you would allow him too. We know that we should encourage their talent, and Edgar is taking a shot of what was my dream before, to be a part of a band.

But I'm worried Mama. The skeptic in me is concern about what would happen to him. What type of influence would his band mates bring to him.

I haven't told him yes yet Mama, and didn't tell no either. I want him to pursue his dream, but I am afraid for him. I hope would make the right decision Mama. Because I know that whatever my answer is, it would have an affect on his future.

If only you were here Mama... if only you were here.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy