ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just an update letter

Dear Mama,

I just arrived home. I took Angel to her school, Edgar is also in school now. Ralph is still sleeping. His class is still in the afternoon.

You know what Mama? Yesterday, I paid for our electric bill, last week I was able to update my Digitel account and also paid for the water bill. Both electric and water bills are for just one month, and they're already paid. Isn't that what you always tell me Mama? So that they won't pile up.

But what I'm really proud about them Mama is that, I paid them all from my blogging income! Finally, I'm getting something from blogging Mama. Still, not enough to cover for all our expenses, but at least I'm getting somewhere Mama. I hope you're proud of me.

Edgar once again asked me about his intention to join a band. He said they would have practice on Friday. I am inclined to allow him Mama. We both promise not to get in the way of our children's dreams. Let's just hope that we have laid enough foundation on him to avoid all those negative things attached to being a band member.

That would be all for now Mama. Will take my breakfast now. Ralph would be waking up soon I guess. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy