ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's September

Dear Mama,

It's already September, and you know that when the 'ber' months arrive it also means Christmas is fast approaching. I'm excited for this year Mama, excited for the kids. I hope I can make it a great Christmas for them. Last year wasn't much of a holiday, I will make it up for them this year Mama, I promise.

But before Christmas, it will be Ralph's birthday in less than two weeks Mama. I'm working hard so I can buy him a new cell phone, his old one really needs to be changed. Yes Mama, I'll work hard to afford that gift for him, after all I believe he deserve it.

Then after his birthday, it will be your birthday again in November, and we will celebrate it again Mama, and make you happy and proud of us. I will always make your birthday a special day for us Mama... I will.

That's all for now Mama. Take care of yourself now. I really miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy