ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Angel is in the Top 10

Dear Mama,

Sorry I haven't been writing lately. I was trying to earn more for Ralph's birthday on Monday. I promised I would buy him a new cell phone. I want to fulfill that promise to him Mama.

Angel just got her class card now, and you now what Mama? She is included in the Top 10! She is ranked no. 8 Mama! And to think that she was always complaining, I'm glad she was still able to get a spot in the Top 10.

I told her she can improve it next grading Mama... I know she can. But I'm not pressuring her though.

Edgar, on the other hand, has 70's in his grades again Mama. If I'm not mistaken, his two subjects got 76 or 77, and one of them is Values! He said he wasn't able to pass a requirement because he was sick when it was due, when he reported to class, the teacher said the grades were already computed. I said he should improve his grades. We don't want to be looking for another school on his senior year in high school.

That's all for now. Will be getting prepared for dinner a little later, although honestly, I still don't know what to serve them this time. I hope I can think of something fast.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy