ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, September 28, 2009

Aren't you proud of me?

Dear Mama,

I did it! I was able to raise the money for Angel's tuition fee for the 2nd grading period. Aren't you proud of me, Mama? I just need to work some more now so I can earn excess money for our daily expenses as well as other debts.

After that, I'll be working again for Ralph's enrollment which will be due perhaps mid or last week of October. I don't want to ask for more help from Ate Let Mama, I want to earn the money for their tuition fee by myself. It's hard because there aren't too many writing opportunities lately. I hope it gets better soon.

I can say we are lucky Mama, because we were spared from the damage brought by Ondoy, unfortunately there are so many who were affected by it. I was even surprised that there was also a landslide in Arayat and families were affected. Help me pray for them Mama.

Will be gathering some of our old clothes and see where I can bring them. I know, Angel's school would also have campaign drive for the victims. I'd like to donate some more Mama, so I'm working for it too.

That's all for now Mama. Don't worry about us, we're safe. Do take care of yourself.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy