ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, September 18, 2009

How are you?

Dear Mama,

I can't believe I haven't written anything to you for quite some time now. I'm sorry about that Mama. I just don't have anything to write and I don't want to bore you. I've been focusing on my 'work' now Mama, Ralph's Finals and Angel's 2nd grading period are coming soon and at almost the same time at that. That's why I have to work hard.

I'm getting always sleepy again lately Mama, I hope there's nothing wrong with me. Sometimes I push myself to work so I could earn more. I'm talking paracetamol like I'm taking candy Mama. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Anyway, like I said, I haven't much to say except that I miss you Mama. I wish I can be with you. Take of yourself.

I love you Mama.



Daddy