ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ralph's finals

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, I was able to pay Ralph's tuition fee for the Finals, although I wasn't really proud of it this time Mama because I asked for financial assistance from Ate Let. Ralph and Angel's tuition are due at almost the same time, and I can't raise enough for both of them. Actually, I still don't have enough for Angel's tuition fee Mama, but I'm working on it. It will due next week.

Last Saturday, we went out to watch the free concert at Nepo Quadrangle Mama. I wanted the kids to enjoy, I know they will like because they like all the bands who'll be performing. Unfortunately, there was rain and we haven't been able to watch it well. I was also disappointed Mama, because they sell liquors to minors, which was required to get a ticket.

Anyway, it's almost Christmas Mama and I'm excited for the kids. But before that, it'll your birthday first. Of course, we're going to celebrate it like we did last year Mama. I'm still thinking what to do.

That'll all for now Mama. Please take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.



Daddy