ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ralph's birthday and Angel will be going home alone today

Dear Mama,

Ralph went home at past midnight yesterday. I just let him be, it was his birthday. He went out with some of his classmates. He told me they drank Red Horse because somebody offered to treat them. They have only met the guy at the place where they went, I haven't asked him where it was yet. I'm just glad he was able to go home safe. At least he was able to celebrate his birthday.

Angel will be going home at 2PM today. She asked me not to pick her up from school today because she'll be going home with her friend Carmela. She lives just 2 blocks aways from us Mama, so I allowed her. I told her to be careful.

I always feel sleepy again lately Mama. I don't why. This has stopped a few days ago, and now it's coming back. I hope it's nothing serious.

Take care of yourself Mama. That will be all for now.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy