ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's almost Ralph's birthday...

Dear Mama,

In less than 2 hours Ralph will be 17. He is still awake, he said he'll wait for his birthday. He is now playing with his new cell phone. I bought him a new cell phone for his birthday gift this afternoon Mama. All of us went to SM this afternoon so we can buy the cell phone and to have a little celebration for his birthday.

I know, we could have used the money for other things, but if I didn't buy him now I may never get to buy him anymore. Besides, I've really worked hard for those money Mama, so I can buy him a new cell phone. His old unit is already malfunctioning. I just hope he takes care of it Mama.

We were able to have a simple dinner at a fastfood before we left. Practically, we just roamed around the mall. Aside from buying the new cell phone and eating, we really didn't do anything else Mama. That's only as far as our money can take us. I hope the kids can appreciate it. How I wish you could be with us Mama.

That's all for now Mama. I haven't written anything yet. I don't know if I can still write now, it's already 10:40 PM and my eyes are almost closing. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy