ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, March 8, 2010

Angel doesn't want me to

Dear Mama,

I told Angel a while ago that I am planning to resign from my work, and she asked me why. Apparently, she doesn't want me to resign. She told me that I may not be able to find another job after this.

I wasn't really able to give a reason for her "why" Mama. I really don't have any reason... a valid reason at least. All I have is a very selfish reason, just because I want to do the things that I want to do. I've been looking, waiting, for a logical reason, but I can't find any Mama.

The truth is, Mama, it seems I cannot work efficiently anymore. Somehow, I'm not the same old me when it comes to working. I thought I am already getting my rhythm back, but no. I'm still having a hard time, especially when I am hounded by pressures and deadline.

Help me, Mama. Help do the things that I need to do. Please come to me, Mama. I need you.


Daddy