ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We were able to celebrate, after all

Dear Mama,

Sorry for not writing to you immediately. We were able to celebrate Edgar's birthday after all. The money came just in the nick time, right after I felt I was done for. We just went out to eat, I also bought Edgar's request which was a new cellphone. We weren't able to watch movie though, because we were late for the last full show.

During occasion like this, Mama, I really wish that you were still with us. The kids would have been happier. I would have been happier.

Sorry, Mama. Here I go again. I know I shouldn't really be talking like this. But I really miss you, Mama. I do.

Take care of yourself now. I know it won't be long 'til I will be with you again.

I love you Mama.


Daddy