ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Angel, Ralph, Edgar... and a tired me

Dear Mama,

Came home late again today. It seems that I've been stressed a lot lately Mama and yet I don't seem to accomplish anything. I'm tired Mama. Of course you know that. I hope you're hearing me every time  I call your name... which is quite often lately, calling on you to come for me.

Got into another argument with Ralph again this evening, Mama. He doesn't want to follow my simple instruction. Is it me? I don't know, looks like I'm not much good of a father that I can't make my own son listen to me. I guess I have to be thankful that he is a good son, at least.

Angel was busy, Edgar was sleepy. Angel was busy preparing some surprise for their teacher's birthday, while Edgar slept early because he was tired this past few days because of the practice that they have been doing for their performance, plus their school project.

And me, looks like I've been shouting again Mama. I'm sorry.

I guess I will stop here Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy